Agra


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
February 4th 2008
Published: February 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Three newbiesThree newbiesThree newbies

Outside prime ministers house
Taj Mahal baby!!! Chai to start off with, leaving delhi was a nightmare, took hours to clear the traffic! Delhi to agra hoighway was chocka with cars leaving our driver to do some fancy manouvers. Lunch was at a halfway house and was another decent thali. Agra was much the same as delhi and we stayed at the Shanti Lodge with a view of the Taj Mahal. As soon as we arrived we headed out to see the Taj AMahal and were awed by its beauty, truly amazing sight. I dont have the words to tell you how awesome it is! Nuff said. Dinner was served on the roof of the lodge with a view of the taj behind us! Great day!! Excuse the spelling mistakes!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Taj MahalTaj Mahal
Taj Mahal

Speaks for itself


6th February 2008

Great Guys
It's great to see your Blog...enjoy yourselves. Only know Olliep but I'm sure you are all going to have a great time. It reminds me of my trip to India, I trust you are going to use Indian trains at some stage!!!!! That's fun:-) I went from Bombay to Rajasthan on First Class Non-Air Conditioned....they told me that was the way to travel. One woman wanted the shoes off my feet!! Try and hang on to your passports where ever you are...they will always ask for them but give a good excuse. Looking forward to hearing about the next part of the journey...Try and let those who don't know, where your next port of call is before you get there...just in case we have "Get out of Jail Free cards" in the area!!!! Cheers Liz (In Penzance)

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb