Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Ooty
May 30th 2016
Published: May 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I would like to share my 10 days trip to Ooty. We started our rocking journey to Ooty from Salem by car with our driver. We started our journey at 5 am in the early morning and at 7:30 am we reached Mettupalayam and we get down for breakfast at Green View resort nearby Black Thunder. We all had finished our breakfast, and then we planned to go black thunder. We bought 6 Tickets for Rs. 500 each (after showing our college id cards) and went inside. We went to ice-cream parlor which were inside the theme park, then we went inside the theme park gate, there were two jokers who welcomed us, we took some funny snaps with them, then we went to dressing room for changing our dress for playing in water games, we all return with dress changed and starts playing water games, feels wow playing in water games had lots of fun, at 1:00pm we went to restaurant for lunch, had a delicious non-veg foods and some fresh juice then we start playing dry games ,in black thunder lots of dry games ,then the waves games, it was really awesome, its exactly feels like playing in seashore and other games such as throwing ring on the boxes or gifts, balloon shooting games etc., at 6:30pm we changed our dress and refresh with coffee and hot snacks. We played to stay in Mettupalayam, so we went Sun Valley Home Stay just 14 km from black thunder, we reach our resort at 8pm, booked two double coat room for one night. Then we had our dinner at hotel restaurant, went as sleep.

Second day Early morning drizzle near the window feels pleasant to our eyes, mind, soul and heart then we all went to the balcony ordered coffee and drank , then we get ready, packed our things and came to reception checkout rooms and we start our car towards mettupalayam junction sharp 7am we reached. We already received toy train tickets for 5 members, our driver dropped us and he went to coonoor , the train starts at 7:10 am, we moving towards the foot hills of Ooty from Mettupalayam through mountain train. It was an amazing feel journey and to looking over misty closed the “queen of the hill “mountains ,fully greeny environment with so chill climate ,serene location ,on the way of hills we say Nilgiri tare ,loin tail monkey,nilgiri squirrel ,took some long distance pics, in wellington we saw defense staff college, we saw their parade practice, it’s hats off job by my defense training ,the real visual treat travelling in toy train reached coonoor junction at 11 pm,our car waiting outside the junction .we buy woolen caps and wear in our head. Then we buy some cotton candy, it was too good at Coonoor. We went to hotel Taj booked room for one day and one night ,we refresh ourselves in the Taj hotel and had our breakfast and we planned to visit Sim’s park it was 2 km from hotel, the park gives a colorful environment with varieties of flowers, then we move to dolphins nose birds view point, it looks so deep hill view point, there we buy some colorful caps to play the cap throwing game, then we moving to Rallia dam we saw high field tea estates and visit tea factory ,buy some delicious tea and coffee powder with different flavor, we went to hotel for lunch at 3pm, then we plan to visit hidden valley, it is a cute broad waterfalls where we can sit, play, wet in falling chill water and then we went to st.catherine falls it was pleasant to hear water falling sounds and we went to lambs rock there to saw many birds speech ,and we went to dolphin nose mind-blowing god’s creation nature exactly looks like dolphins nose at 6:00 P M we return back to our hotel ,then we refresh and went down to hotel restaurant for dinner and also we enjoyed cocktail ,at 11:30pm went to our room and slept.

Third day we all get ready to move Ooty , so we checkout our rooms at 7 am and start moving towards Ooty at 7:45am we reached Green leaves The countryside inn, booked three days super deluxe triple bedroom ,we refresh their and had our breakfast at 9ck went Botanical garden shows the pride of blossoms with thousands of different variety. It was really cool season to enjoy with friends, tooks lots of beautiful snaps with my team in botanical garden and then we went to Rose garden at 12 pm, each and every rose with lovely colorful petals. The nature gives an excellent treat to our eyes, at 1:40 pm we reached hotel nandhana vista restaurant to have our lunch and we start moving towards Doddabeta.we reached Doddbeta peak at 2:25pm, it is a highest mountain in the Nilgiri peak. Just 9 km from ooty, there is telescope house, in which we can see the full view of beautiful “Queen of Hills” very pretty through telescope and it also feels that we can touch the queen of hills with our fingers, and then we return back to Ooty, went Ooty Lake at 5:30 pm and then took 6 tickets and went boating, It was covered with large green trees. Its shows like water bed around us. while we start boating at 6:10 P M its really lot of fun that too enjoying with my team, having some hot and spicy corn and finally we return back to our hotel at 8:54 pm had our dinner.

Fourth day we started our trip to Pykara through golf club way, so we vacate our room at 7:00 AM and start our journey towards Pykara, at 7:30 am we reached Thalakuntha there we saw many horses and colorful birds. At 8:15 am we reached 6th mile, we had coffee and Varkkey in the roadside bakery, at 9am we reach shooting spot there we had our breakfast in a hotel then at 9:40am we reach Pykara waterfalls ,it was very beautiful to see the site scenes around the hills and the waterfalls, we took many snaps over there ,there we buy fresh carrot along with its light greeny plant. It looks very cute for seeing and for eating too, then we went to Pykara boat house took tickets start our boating at 11:40 am we went to restaurant near by 3 pm had our lunch and we started our sightseeing to shooting spot there we saw many horses and we went for an horse ride ,we had lots of fun ,then we went to top of the view point ,we took photos were the photography who is giving the photos print immediately ,we saw many sheep’s and horses eating fresh green grass upon the hills ,it was the real serene location for shooting. At 7:20 pm we start moving towards our hotel, we reached at 8:00pm, had our dinner and we arranged camp fire, because the next day our friends birthday, so we have a surprise party and arranged for cake cutting in the open garden, we really had two much of fun that night ,at 2am we return to our rooms and had a sound sleep.

Fifth day planned to visit Emerald so we ordered coffee at restaurant and had then we start towards emerald, 8:00 am we reached ,it was a very beautiful serene location where the weather and scenery gets changes every 5 seconds ,near by jungle hut resort we had our breakfast and starts towards emerald dam at 9:30 am ,emerald lake looks like a snow bed on world, it was an amazing shooting spot and then on the way to avalanche lake we saw st.lawrence school, at 2ck we went to Kamaraj Sagar dam, it was build in British govt’s rule in India. It really looks fantabulous to see such a old dam there we had our lunch in a small hotel, then we return to Ooty at 4:30pm.then we went to deer park and fish aquarium near Ooty lake, it was good to see deer in Ooty so cute baby deer ,took some long distance snaps and 6 pm we went to stone house and Thodas temple ,it was very ancient temple build by tribes and the stone house was first building construct in the period of British now it is residence of govt art college principle. At 8:30pm we reached our hotel and had our dinner and went our room feels so tired all slept well.



The sixth day early morning we get ready had our coffee and snack at our hotel restaurant we checkout our room. We planned to visit Mudumalai wild life sanctuary through the Kalatti way there we saw lots of black monkeys, lion tail monkey, spotted deer, bisons and beautiful peacock. We reached in jungle resort, Masinagudi ,near our resort there is a beautiful river with spotted deer drinking water ,we took some cute snaps, then we booked stone house, we refresh and came back to restaurant at 9am had breakfast ,start moving for site seeing to Mudumalai wild life sanctuary at 9:50am. We reached elephant camp at 10:20am,there we saw lots of elephants playing at river , eating food at camp and baby elephant was a priest at camp Ganesh temple, it's look amazing to see the devotional thing with the animal too ,and we saw many monkeys roaming beside the road and peacock flying across the roads sides and also tree to tree, then at 12:30 pm we got tickets for forest site view trucking, there we saw a tiger and a cub drinking water at riverside, then we saw peacock dancing at the river side and colourful birds flying with wonderful sounds, at 2;15pm we went to restaurant at Mudumalai had our lunch and we start moving towards bandipur wild life sanctuary at 3:35pm, there we saw various types of deer and white peacock, snakes, varieties of monkeys, rabbit and bird's then we return back to our hotel at 8:00pm had our dinner and get ready for night time trucking, at 9pm start our trucking inside the forest saw tiger, cheetah, monkeys, bear, fox, mountain squirrel took many snaps in closeup,it was very trilling trip with little fear inside our heart. At 4:30 we return our hotel and went for sleep.

The seventh day morning at 11am we wakeup refresh our self, ordered our food and had our breakfast, packed our luggage, went to reception checkout our room at 11; 40 pm, we start our journey towards Coimbatore through Kotagiri road, we went to petrol bunk filled the petrol for full tank.wow we saw a rich field of tea and coffee plantations, took lots of snaps nearby then at 3ck we reached Coimbatore, went to brookfields mall had food at food court, did some shopping at 6:15 pm we went to Ayyapan temple near Gandhipuram ,it exactly feels like we are inside the Kerala temple with the infrastructure, the pooja and rituals same as in Kerala temples. We really love it, feels very pleasant and we stay there till 8 o’ck, then we went to hotel grand place nearby Coimbatore central junction, had our dinner and booked room for two nights and one day. We went room slept peacefully.

The eight day early morning 6:30am we wakeup get ready to go isha yoga temple at 7:30 we reached the entrance, there we parked our vehicle and we went to eternity moon restaurant we had our breakfast ,we reach inside the isha reception. we handover our mobile phones and slippers, and we went to reception ,they welcome us and shown a video clipping, then we went to Surya mundalam, there we took holly bath and went inside the water pond prayed at waterfalls, mercury lingam ,then went to Linga Bharavi temple. Then went inside the Dhyanalingam did meditation, went to Thirthakudam for pray ,then finally went to Nadha Aarathana at 4:15pm we came to the restaurant inside the isha, ordered our food and drinks, had well, then at 5pm we came back to reception and get back our mobiles and slippers, that was a fantastic, pleasant and peaceful pilgrimage. At 6:35pm we went to Echanari temple, saw golden procession cart and Asian golden statue temple had a pleasant pray and we sit there for sometimes. At 8pm we went Pulliyakulam Vinayakar temple, it is a famous idol is sculpted from a single stone, large in size at Asia, it was a peaceful ritual pray there at 9pm we reached hotel had our dinner and went room felt as sleep.

Ninth day morning at 8:30am we get ready checkout our room and had our breakfast and we start our journey towards Pollachi Aliyar dam at 11am reached there, went inside the Aliyar garden took 6 tickets sight seen inside the garden took some beautiful selfies with my buddies, there was a slight drizzling ,buy some mango with salt and spice ,it’s so delicious that too in perfect climate .then we went up to the Aliyar dam took many group pictures and went to monkey falls took a cool shower and played with our friends took lots of snaps there, enjoyed to the core with my team, rocked and at 5:30 finally we visit top slip its 37 km from Pollachi city.Topslip is very good tourist place. In these occasions Topslip is a very good vacation place in Coimbatore. Topslip is located in the Anamalai Mountain range 800 feet from the sea level. Topslip is the small part in Indira Gandhi National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary and also it lies in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. Topslip can be reached by the only in road ways. In Topslip we went to Western Ghats booked room for one night, the vacation is so enjoyed by staying at our hotel with good food, facility, superb climate and serene location, we had our dinner and went as sleep.



Tenth day early morning 8:40am ,get ready we checkout our room, started towards Topslip hills reached there and we went to a nearby hotel had our breakfast and cool drinks, then we all went for Elephant raid, Forest tracking and enjoy in watching all kind of wild animals and beautiful birds at 3:30pm we went to restaurant had lunch and 4:30pm we start our return trip to Salem via Pollachi, Dharapuram and we reached Salem at 8:30 pm .the trip was really awesome enjoyed to the core ,such an wonderful experience ,it was an unforgettable trip in our life time, that much we had fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb