Lunch In Coimbatore with Friends!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore
June 25th 2009
Published: June 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi all, Ben here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!! I love you and hope to see you soon!
We've got some more guest bloggers here for your edification. I won't waste any time so...

Hi Jen wish you a very happy birthday.... I am Aruna & Sudha from coimbatore church, we are in campus Ministry and so glad to see disciples from detroit church.. Thank u so much for supporting us . I love you all. Take care.
Our Prayers and Love to All...........


Heay!! Brothers and Sisters..... Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement... We are so happy and proud about your efforts put in.... God will be really happy about your Spirit....

My Special Regards to

Jen, Ev and Freddie

DAMON (get well soon ,we wre praying for you..and come back soon to India)

ALEX

MARY

Tim & Wendy

Kevin & Christy

Ryan

My regards To all the Brothers and Sisters whom i missed their names

With Love and Regards
-Xavier
Coimbatore Indian Church Of Christ
India






Hi All,
This is Sheeba from Coimbatore.We are having a good time with the team.Thanks for sending them.It is very useful and encouraging to all the disciples here. Visiting disciples houses,spending the time talking ,praying,preaching the word,serving ....Its been very inspiring and motivating to all of us.Thanks for your love and prayers and all the support for the mission. We love you and pray for you...

Hello Detroit Family,
I have just a minute to share before we depart from the hotel to go to the local orphanage but wanted to share an encouraging experience I had last night. We had our midweek service last night and Mitch and I shared a lesson on marriage, sharing things that we have learned in our 11 1/2 years. At the end of the lesson, many brothers and sisters came up to thank us and share their own feelings on the lesson. That was encouraging in itself, but what pushed it over the edge is that there were 7 disciples who came all the way from the Erode church just to hear our lesson. None of them own a car, so that meant they traveled by bus for 2 1/2 hours one way just to hear Mitch and I teach. We parted ways around 10pm which means they did not get home until after 12:30 at night!! It was incredibly humbling to meet them since I can't think of anyone who would drive 2 1/2 hours in America just to hear a 1 hour lesson.
I continue to be blown away by the devotion of our brothers and sisters here. What a blessing to be a part of their family!
Love and miss you all - Laurel

Hi, Ben again. It was an encouraging lunch with great friends. Mitch and Laurel did awesome! Debbie and I asked if we could watch any children that parents might bring and they were very grateful. It was hard but every child we watched was a couple free from distractions and able to focus on the great practicals that Mitch and Laurel were teaching. Gotta go, off to the orphanage!!
Love you all, I miss my family,
Ben


Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb