Hi From Albert in Coimbatore


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore
June 23rd 2007
Published: June 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm very glad to meet you through email, and we are so thankful for your prayers and support in all times. Great to have our brothers and sisters from Detroit with us for some days. We are having a good time with them. We will be praying for you and the work of the Lord continuosly. Thank you for the prayers.



Love
Albert
Coimbatore





hey everyone, Ben here. We arrived in Coimbatore and are having a great time with the brothers and sisters here. We went out into the city this morning to invite people to church tomorrow for the 12th Anniversary service. Last time we were here they had the 10th and it's a big service every year. It's awesome to see familiar faces (Rosario and Anand) and even familiar places (our hotel and even this little computer room). If you could, please reply to this with encouraging words to the Coimbatore church so I can share them at the service tomorrow. I will be preaching and would love to express your appreciation for their awesome faith and example.
We will be writing more later today and probably tomorrow morning before church so we can print off your greetings.
Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging messages.
Love,
Ben



Advertisement



23rd June 2007

Sending love and thanksgiving
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ; Ever since Ben and Jen's trip two years ago I became startlingly aware of how big our family is in Christ. I'm sending my thanks for the work you are doing. Ben's video gave me the chance to meet you all and to pray in a personal way for you. It is an honor to pray for Christ's champions. I treasure hearing Ben and Jen tell of your love and I will continue to pray for God's blessings as you labor for Him. Your friend, Sally
23rd June 2007

Greetings to Coimbatore Church
Greetings to our brothers and sisters in the Coimbatore Church and congratulations for 12 fruitful years of sharing the word in India. We know you have made many disciples and brought much glory to God. Our love and prayers are with you always. God bless you, Pat and Phil Morr
23rd June 2007

Thank you for your example to us
TO the brothers and sisters of Coimbatore and others, My son, Alex was there 2 years ago and was hugely impacted by your love for God, your willingness to sacrifice sleep, food, time, and more to help others. He came back with wonderful stories of all of you. He was amazed at how different things are there, but that you all were so willing to be hospitable and show your love for him and all the others. You all touched his heart and ours through him, and I want to thank you for that. We are constantly thinking of you as we pray for you and hear reports about how the ministry is going there. THank you for your commitment to God and to serving others. It affects us all the way over here in Detroit! And, by the way, Alex was only 15 when he traveled there a couple of years ago, and was baptized as a disciple last year! I believe his trip to India helped him along in his understanding of God and his kingdom. Thanks so much and God bless all of you! Love, Luanne (Alex's mom :)
23rd June 2007

Love to Coimbatore!
Hello to my Brothers and Sisters in Christ! It's good to hear that you are having your 12th anniversary service! I can't believe I was there personally for the 10th. What an encouragement to hear of you who are still faithful in the Lord; I pray often for you to be near to Jesus and live such peaceful and happy lives that many are drawn to the Kingdom. I pray that this will be a time of numerous souls saved, and that our people from the US will bring back great stories and new convictions to share with the rest of us! YOu certainly help us change our characters to be more like Christ. THank you for your examples of faith and joy-- can't wait to see you again in 2009! Love, Jen W (Ben, please tell Jhancy and Suresh, Rosario and Helen, Felix and Smiley, Annand, that I think of them often! -- Were Xavier and Fernandez in Coimbatore? Also, Jhency. Tell Helen and Rosario I pray often for them to have a baby!) Ben- I was happy to talk to you today. I"m glad to know you are having a great time and working hard. I love you!!

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb