A stay at Four Points Sheraton is a Must when in Jaipur!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan
September 14th 2016
Published: October 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I planned a trip to the ‘Pink City’ of Rajasthan with my family and stayed at the stunning Four Points Sheraton . With so many palaces and Havelis to explore, it made sense for us to enjoy an equally grand hospitality and this came true at the Four Points Sheraton. Situated in the heart of the city with the backdrop of the magnificent Aravallis, this place left me mesmerised. Whether you are a leisure tourist or a business traveller, there is no doubt that you will fall in love with this palatial property. It was very convenient for us to reach the hotel owing to its close proximity of 7 km from the Jaipur Railway Station and Jaipur International Airport, both.



There were various categories of accommodation that we could choose from such as the Deluxe Room, Club Room, Deluxe Suite, and Comfort Room New Year Package. I was welcomed to my room with a Plush bed, feather pillows, contemporary interiors, and spectacular views of Jaipur’s skyline. Much care is taken for the business travellers with working desks and ergonomic executive chairs at their disposal. Connections are placed well with international receivers and an electronic media hub which is designed to house a wide range of instruments along with a direct connection to the flat screen TV. Besides, there is also a conference room where meetings can be held.



The hotel offers all the state-of-the-art amenities that you require. The fitness room and steam room along with the swimming pool are complimentary for use and we enjoyed every bit of our time exercising and taking a relaxing dip there. After that we headed to The Eatery Restaurant which offers a variety of cuisines which include Chinese, Indian, Continental, and authentic Rajasthani menus. We preferred to try out some Rajasthani dishes and they turned out to be delicious. Actually, right from the breakfast buffet to the dinner, we relished every meal. The restaurant timings are from 6.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. which was very convenient for us.



Over our four days stay here, the bar also became one of our favourite places to unwind at. Must say, the collection of the cocktails, spirits, and mocktails was quite good. For coffee lovers, there is also a café where they can sip over freshly brewed coffees. Kids had a good time with their special pool and lots of indoor games while we choose to rejuvenate our senses at the massage centre. Overall, Four Points Sheraton was a wonderful experience. The best part of the hotel was the prompt services and lots of facilities for guests to avail of. This is certainly a must recommendation from my end.

Picture Courtesy: Cleartrip

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb