Boils, Heat Rash and Exams


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Pali
June 10th 2009
Published: August 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Aiden has a couple of boils on his legs and is louder than a firetruck in excruciating pain with them. We now have the magic cream so are hoping they heal quickly!

Cal has had a heat rash for a while now though it's becoming quite itchy and uncomfortable as the heat increases. The diagnosis is that we move up to the top floor of the accommodation building where there is air conditioning. My research tells me the sweat glands in children are not very developed which explains why he has trouble getting the heat out more than the rest of us.... well, that and the fact that he LOVES all the heating foods like Mangos and Lychees which are currently in season!

I have no physical ailments to complain about. My knee is holding up well and cough and strange hand condition have long since healed!I do exams coming up..... So accommodating of Murdoch Uni to let me be here in the middle of India's desert to sit them!

It's sad that our time in the Ashram is winding down though it's sure to be an action packed couple of weeks with lots of birthday parties on the eating verandah or grass late in the evening, Sanskrit classes and handing over the kitchen....

Love from the Oasis in the Desert!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb