Swamiji has arrived


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Pali
April 24th 2009
Published: May 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The past week we have also had a few accidents. One 18-20yo Indian guy drowned in Talab (our dam) while doing some repairs. Santoshpuriji had sunstroke and was out of action for a couple of days. Chandrapuriji got stung by a bee up his nose and had bad swelling on more than half his face for a few days. One of the horses here sustained an injury though seems to be recovering. One of the bhaktas who was here in Jan/Feb who was going to drive his car back here and come back to do tiling at Om Ashram, died in a car accident yesterday at his home before actually getting back here.

After a bit of a cleaning frenzy and anticipation of dust storms that didn't amount to much, we are very glad to have Swamiji here with us and he has really changed the energy of the place. There have been a few yogis arriving to form what is called 'the group' who will attend lectures and Satsung and then travel with Swamiji when he visits other Ashrams in India. The group is made up of no more than 10 in number, from various European countries. The heat is the main factor keeping the crowds away at this time of year.

Swamiji wants us to build a swimming pool so the hostel kids can learn to swim. There was a girl here from Hungary who had no background at all with Yoga in Daily Life. She left tonight to go back to Jaipur where she is living though I think she will attend some of Swamiji’s programs when he is in Jaipur next week. Also I think she may well come back here for some Karma Yogi work in the future.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb