last day....


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
May 5th 2006
Published: May 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

4 May thurs

ordered Aman's chicken for the final time. but this this ate it at silver bell's. we asked the manager beforehand if it was ok..but still felt a bit guilty. it was very good as usual though...being able to sit down properly and not have to worry about flies or dogs.


5 May Fri

last day at surgery today. saw a splenectomy. initially the boy was thought to have hydatid cyst in the spleen. so in the OT they did all the precautions to avoid spillage. aspirating the contents out first...ended up aspirating 1.5L fluid out. and then injected some betadine back before the excision. but at the end of it all, when they cut the specimen open, there were no daughter cyst, so it wasn't a hydatid cyst afterall, but just a massive cyst at the spleen pushing it down. the serology report was negative. but i won't be able to wait and see the biopsy report before i leave.

didn't scrub up for the second OT..a guy had a laceration at the back and just need to debride and suture it up. should have....cos the student who did got to do a lot of suturing.....

even the OT nurse somehow started doing some suturing to secure the tube drain after a while...

saying our goodbyes and giving out emails so often...i should get a business card...

just need to take some photos around the school and say goodbye to the dean....

dinner out to Baba chicken tonight with some of the students...

but my warden apparently is on 1 month leave....need to figure out how to give the keys to the room back...



Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0878s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb