Bill and Susan


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
November 1st 2005
Published: January 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Bill and SusanBill and SusanBill and Susan

In Search of the Mystic
Next to the people of India, who are so kind....here are two of James's favorite people on the tour. There weren't many other smokers, this being a "mystical" non-smoking tour with Carolyn Myss but thankfully, Bill was one of them. Bill is also not really into all the chakra stufff that Carolyn teaches but a fine fellow even so. Isn't that interesting? His wife is a student but quite advanced. Also Carolyn Myss's brother, was on the tour and a fine and friendly smoker of a fellow and sneaked cigs. Carolyln's mother was on the tour, but not a smoker. Nor Carolyn's fine nephew, who was also on the tour. And Carolyn herself is not a smoker but some of her students reported she has said she can smoke on the astral plane. Carolyn is an ex-smoker.


This is not to disparage her former habit. Wouldn't you know but the finest healers, facilitators that I've ever me, all smoke. And have no problems with it.

Maybe they realize how suggestible they can be (and go on an enjoy their lives)

The Whole Universe is Suggestible.

For those trying to quit, Bill says he smokes but doesn't
Carolyn's FamilyCarolyn's FamilyCarolyn's Family

With Nephew and her Mom
inhale.

😊



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Addicted?Addicted?
Addicted?

No way, don't smoke in my sleep...go a full 8 hours without a cig each night!


18th January 2006

Holy cows make the best meat!
An anecdote you might appreciate...Sri Aurobindo - a bonafied Indian guru - was once visited by a devout devotee from a far away land. He found Aurobindo smoking. "What? you smoke?! But you are holy man!???" He uttered in flabbergasted amazement...all his projections and images of a holy man flustered on the screen of his mind before him and seriously fucking with his head at the moment. Nonchalantly, Aurobindo replied matter of factly: "Yes, I am addicted." :) Holy cows make the best meat!

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0981s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb