Rajasthan


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaisalmer
March 8th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ramesh, Ranjit and TelRamesh, Ranjit and TelRamesh, Ranjit and Tel

At Electric Cats, Baga, our second home!
All text was lost due to sever crash, but now recovered...

Even briefer entry this time!

Actually back in the UK for 5 days to update our visas. Fly back out tonight to Mumbai, stay there one night and meet Keeley, Claire's niece the following day. Then the three of us fly down to Goa, where Keeley is staying with us for three weeks.

Just spent a couple of weeks in Rajasthan, and had a fantastic time. Had a car and driver for most of the time, and stayed in Jaipur, Pushkar, Bikaner, Jaiselmer, Jodhpur, Ranakpur and finally Udaipur before driving down to Ahmedabad for the flight to Mumbai and then home.

Got covered in paint in Jaiselmer for Holi, Claire nearly stepped on the holy white rat in the rat temple in Deshnok, both nearly fell off camels in the desert, woke up with dung beetles cuddled up to us in the night, got held up by kids at roadblocks for money and nearly got mugged by a gang of monkeys for peanuts....

Will try to write a more detailed entry, but wanted to publish this one to get the photos on the site.

We've had a few comments sent to us. Your email address doesen't
Gianne's Birthday
seem to come up when a comment is made so we can't reply. It would be handy if anyone wanted to contact us if they either emailed us to terry-hewitt@hotmail.co.uk or claire.hewitt@hotmail.co.uk or if they clicked the "contact claire-and-tel" button in the bottom right corner of the page 'cos then your email address comes up and we can reply to you! Ta.



Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Lightning over Jaipur Lightning over Jaipur
Lightning over Jaipur

Can anyone else see the face in the lightning?


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 20; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb