The day we went to Pizza Hut...again!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
August 13th 2008
Published: August 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We woke at around 10:30 and checked out of Hotel Aman and headed to another hotel nearer to the station and a bit cheaper. We checked into Mehar Castle Hotel. We decided not to brave our scary looking restaurant in our hotel and headed to a five star hotel restaurant for breakfast.

We then walked down to the local tour operator to book our day trip to Agra. It started to rain heavily so we decided to head to the internet cafe for some refuge.

We went back to the hotel, chilled for a bit and then walked to the metro to head to Rajiv Chowk where Connaught place is. Once we arrived we walked around for a bit and met this three Indian guys who took us for a drink in a very posh bar. After drinks they showed us somewhere nice to eat shame it didnt serve dinner until 7pm and it was only 6:30pm, so we decided to opt for the safer option...Pizza Hut!

After dinner we got the metro back to Karol Bagh and popped into the local supermarket for supplies for our day trip to Agra. We then chilled and went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb