Bharat Homestay — Stay like a Maharaja!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
September 7th 2007
Published: September 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

India also known as Bharat is known for treating its guests like God. Atithi Devo Bhava (meaning "Guests are Gods" in Sanskrit) is the mantra which each Indian follows. So next time you are visiting this country of maharajas and palaces, give Homestay a try. It's really worth it...Staying with a family will give your vacation a flavour of India. Enjoy India at its best by staying in a homestay offered by families. Moreover staying in a homestay will enable you to exchange cultural beliefs and practices, which will be good for both the host and the guest.

However despite the fact that Homestays can be a great experience for both the host and the guest, there is an urgent need to bring all Homestay hosts on a single platform, from where tourists can search and book their stay. Today, there are no portals where a tourist can get the list of all the homestays of India in a single webpage. Keeping this in mind, Bharat Homestay Dotcom (www.bharathomestay.com) has come up with the first Homestay portal of the country.

The best part of the portal is that anyone — both guests and hosts — can come and post their requirements. If a host has a homestay, he or she can come come, register and post the details of their homestay in the portal along with photographs. On the other hand if any tourist is searching for a suitable homestay, he/ she can register and post the requirement. And all for FREE. Bharat Homestay is a free meeting place for guests and hosts of India Homestays.

It is the first portal in the country dedicated entirely to homestays. We believe that with the increasing number of tourists to India, there is a dearth of hotel rooms that suit the budget of one and all. Moreover several tourists come to India to have a taste of India and its people. This is where Homestays can come to the rescue. Not only does homestays provide reasonably priced accommodation, homestays, above all, go a long way to give tourists an option to mingle with the local crowd and enjoy the various colours and flavours of India. And India Homestays are found in almost every cities of India. Be it Guwahati in the East, Jaipur and Goa in the West, Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh in the north or, Kerala in the South — Homestays in India are available in all shapes, colours and facilities.

Next time you are in India, go for a homestay and enjoy India like an Indian!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1221s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb