Delhi again


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » Delhi
July 10th 2008
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

this is the last blog of delhi we promise lol, so we arrived back in delhi and relaxed did laundry ate bread jam and mangos, then caught the sky train at rush hour to the malls that we had heard of we ate some more then tried and tried and tried to get a tuk tuk back but stupidly we both forgot the address and tel no for the tuk tuk driver when we finally found one he got lost and asked many other drivers we got home a little later than planned bit later than is safe and we were promptly told off by ali as he was worried lol naughty children..... 9/7/08 we slept like babies then went on a tuk tuk to hymanys tomb and the buit minar sorry both are spelt wrong. both were really worth seeing and truelly amazing we got our photos taken by a large indian family who followed us around the tomb for about an hour waving at us they were really friendly when we stopped and chatted to them. the tuk tuk driver on the way back tried unsuccessfully to con us by asking for double as we got out so we told him we would take his no. and tell police then we told all the other people waiting to get tuk tuks not to go with him he messed with the wrong tourists once bitten and all that. he drove away fast lol................ we met up with ashok this evening and went to a beautiful sheik temple we had to wash our hands and feel before entering and wear head scarfs to cover our heads henry looked good in the bright yellow one..... we ate some sweet offered to us and listened to the chants. we then went to a market that was great it was clean and we were the only tourists i bought a skirt and top. 10/7/08 we packed ready to leave tonight went out one last time round the bazzaar and bout some indian cds a twix and a snickers oh the desperation we paid quite a pricey sum for these two items. he could see the look of lack of chocolate and it was real it was imported it was really YUMMY!!!!!!! off to the airport we go looking forward to thailand............

Advertisement



Tot: 0.031s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.016s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb