Day 2: Chocolate Magic


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai
October 15th 2006
Published: October 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hotel Room 1Hotel Room 1Hotel Room 1

Very Very small, but very clean and cosy. The small room made it seem like the AC unit was on steroids!
Thanks for tuning back in to the crazy, zainy, mumbai madness tour. After an epic nap yesterday afternoon, I started the day off at around sunset.........magic time. The street was absolutely packed with homeless people, merchants, and gangs of well-dressed teenagers out having a swell time. We dashed over to the FOOD PLAZA and again had a most excellent 4 dollar meal. This time the order consisted of some excellent chicken tikka masala and chicken kadai (sweet and spicey pulled chicken with tons of spice!), cheese naan, and a couple of giant waters! Too cool for school. We then made the first of two excellent trips to a local bakery/chocolateir, where we filled up on hazelnut chocolate cake and caramel bars..............sweeeet dawggie. The next morning we ate here for breakfast after a long stroll and almost died (from pleasure!) after our fried banana bread w/bananas and caramel breakfast......and the banana smoothies were awesome too.

Today we're heading off to Chowpatty beach to explore, maybe we'll find some bazaars as well. Anyway, the train to delhi leaves tonight, so the next blog will be 1400 kms more distant.

Chow.




Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Hotel Room 2Hotel Room 2
Hotel Room 2

You could piss, shave, and shower all at the same time if you stood in the Magic Spot. hehehe


18th October 2006

Live it up!
Where's the stories about the wild night life?@!
20th October 2006

hotel
it´s good to hear good comments...bad comments really don´t help. What´s the name of that hotel with tiny rooms?
20th October 2006

the name of the hotel is hotel gulf (two blocks south of bently's hotel.....which is supposedly really good also.)

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb