Day 16: Sunset Bonanza


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Alleppey
April 21st 2019
Published: April 22nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

We're nearing the end! And its a very Happy Easter!

After the thunderstorms of last night it was a nice and cool morning and so we had a relaxed morning by the pool. Minds are starting to turn to home but everyone is excited by our upgrade on Qatar which is a good distraction from the impending return to school / work / real life. Lots of discussion on what films are going to be watched on the flight home, the new plane we will be flying back on for the second leg (A350) and how exciting it is for us all to be on business class.

We went for a lovely walk along the beach after breakfast as it was the first time we could actually stay out of the shade for a prolonged period of time. The beach is simply gorgeous with white sands that go on for as far as the eye can see either way. A spectacular location.

We had a major breakthrough at lunch where Chloe actually ate an entire meal!! After lunch we came back for an 'Easter Egg' (sweets) hunt around the apartment which was a bit of excitement and stocked everyone up on sugar for the afternoon. Mum then went for a massage and came back totally cleansed, whilst Dad and the kids played begger my neighbour. Immediately, on mums return, Phoebe, burst into the room to inform everyone of the sunset. We all raced out to the beach to see it over the sea and were welcomed with a spectacular sight as the sun went down. What a lovely way to finish the day.

On the way back we had a quick scope of the gift shop and decided what we were going to buy tomorrow before going for a quick supper where we were entertained by a couple of musicians.

A lovely final day in paradise.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



8th July 2020

Car Rental Service in India
Amazing blog! Interesting post, beautiful pictures, A very detailed, inspiring and informative post.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb