A List of the 5 Best Hotels in Mysore for All Budgets


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Mysore
October 29th 2014
Published: October 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Mysore is a great tourist attraction that sees thousands of people visiting each year for various reasons. It is the third largest city in the second largest state of Karnataka. It has the distinct history of having served as the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore for almost 6 centuries. Its location 146 km southwest of the state capital of Bangalore at the base of the Chimundi Hills is another distinct characteristic that makes it all the more attractive. There are a lot of attractions and things to do for both domestic and international tourists. You will also find some great hotels to complement the great city in hosting all esteemed guests. In this article, we are going to look at the 5 best hotels in Mysore not necessarily in order of preference.

Pai Vista

Located close to the Mysore Palace and the Bus terminus, Pai Vista is an ideal hotel for those yearning for a strategic location which provides a convenient stay. It features exotic restaurants that have intriguing themes one of which is of the jungle. You will love the atmosphere, food, lodgings, service and all the other amenities that set this place apart such as a swimming pool, a rock pub, discounted rooms, and more.

Hotel Comfort

Comfort is a 3 star hotel which offers you the best of both worlds. The hotel enjoys a 4 star rating from Trip Advisor® out of a possible 5 and this is due to the world class facilities, amenities and service. The Hotel is reputed for its comfortable rooms, exceptional ambience, and a dedicated staff. It lies deep in the heart of Mysore and brings to you and experience earned in over 25 years in the Hotel business. Travellers can access great deals at given times of the year and you can choose from a variety of suites.

Gitanjali Farm

This is a typical homestay that gives you unmatched tranquillity and a soothing environment. It is situated near Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel which is just a stone-throw away from the city centre. It is an exclusive place which only offers 4 rooms which all have private bathrooms. Guests can enjoy traditional home cooked food and a host of cultural activities that are designed to entertain, educate and make your stay unforgettable. If you are looking for a great place that gives you a chance to save without compromising the Mysore experience then this is it.

Ginger

The Ginger Brand is well known across India and the Ginger Hotel in Mysore is part of this excellent tradition. The Hotel is situated near the Mysore Zoo and the facilities and service are a steal at the going budget rates. It features a restaurant, beauty spa, gym, complimentary water dispenser, as well as a Café Coffee Day outlet.

Aishwarya Residency

This is another great option for travellers on the lookout for budget hotels that do not compromise on the fundamentals. The outstanding qualities of this hotel are its smart surroundings and rooms, warm tone and decorations, and a location off the main road. Despite the absence of a restaurant, gusts can still order food from a rich menu which they can consume in the comfort of their rooms or on the plush rooftop garden.

These are some of the best Hotels in Mysore to Stay for guests of all budgets and you can compare and find one that is ideal for your profile.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb