Chokhi Dhani Royal, Bangalore- Worth a Visit


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
May 14th 2013
Published: May 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What to have for dinner is a question which always leaves you in trouble. And dealing with such questions is quiet difficult. And in such situations agreeing of everyone is important!!

And weekend it was; my parents, my brother, my sister and I were sitting together and playing cards. We all were having a great time as the game was becoming interesting, when out of nowhere I just recommended that we can go to Chokhi Dhani today. With least interest in what I said everybody said “Okay” because everybody’s attention seeker at that point of time was that card game. But our Chokhi Dhani plan was executed also.

So we all went to Chokhi Dhani. It was quiet far from our house but drive was fun indeed. We finally reached the place – and the food turned out to be awesome. The food of Chokhi Dhani which we always use to talk about which is very famous in Jaipur maintained the same standard and taste in Bangalore also.

Now you must be thinking that how costly could this Chokhi Dhani could be? Not at all costly guys, they have very nominal charges in which you get not only food but get to see really nice dances and activities.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb