Day 18 - Chandigarh to Bangalore


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
June 12th 2011
Published: July 31st 2011
Edit Blog Post

We all decided to take it easy after the liquid celebrations the previous day and stayed back in the hotel and relaxed.

Packed all the bags and had breakfast in the hotel itself.

Brian and Payal reached the hotel by about 12:30pm. Then we all went together to Pal Dhaba and had lunch and returned to the hotel and checked out and spent about an hour in Brian’s room.

At 3:30 pm our cab arrived and we left to the airport. At the airport we all took out the luggage and in that confusion Ravish left his camera in the cab. We realised it after we got checked in. We then called Brian who through the hotel reached the cab service office and told us that he would collect the camera from them.

The Jetlite aircraft which was to come from Delhi arrived around 1 hour late at around 6pm and it finally took off at around 6:25pm and reached Bangalore by about 10:25pm.

Girish had come to pick us up and by the time we reached home it was around 11:15pm. Girisha dropped me home and went and dropped Ravish and JP. Thus ended our 5 year old, 3 months planned 18 day trip to Leh, Ladakh.

The total journey was 2970 kms.

My Bajaj Avenger gave an average of 36.03 kmpl.

Photos taken on Day 18

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=pottumarthi&target=ALBUM&id=5625500130299550385&authkey=Gv1sRgCOn6_OaSwvfqcQ&feat=email

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb