Dec 30, 2008 Khajuraho


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
December 30th 2008
Published: December 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hi all.
i don't kow what region this is so i just guess and put whatever.
i find myself in khajuraho right now. i saw today the sex temples and it wasn't all that sexy... lol. .. however it was absolutely AMAZING to see the details ofthis temples.
the people here areabsolutely sooo nice and hellpful. most people here are farmers and those small percentage that are not depend on tourism. this place in a few years will def be happening sinceby 2012 they will have their own intl airport and just three days ago they have their own train station. whoot!

so tomorrow i will go to the water falls but to be honest i wish to go to the majhgwan dimond mines but it is further and i don't have mucg time since i have to go to the airport to travel to delhi.

i wish i would stay here longer since i really enjoy this small town. i will give some things that i brought like shirts, and earrings, some weird rings and a bag etc to some of the kids in the small town nearby. they are so cute. when i was going there by motor bike they all chanted 'hello' hello' its like the only english word they know. in a weird way i felt like a celebrity.

speaking of which -- it was the STRANGEST thing that when i was in the temples in chennai (specially the 5 ratas temple) for some strange reason all the locals wanted to take pics either of me or with me. at first i thought i was in their way and they wanted to pose where i was just chilling or taking pics and when i got out of the way they held me in place and posed infront of the camera or camphone. it was so weird. i was like huh ok. so i smiled. and i saw camera phones following me too. it was sooo bizarre. now mind you i was not wearing anything out of this world like skimpy or what have you. just some pants, flippies and a white indiance looking shirt like the ones they wear. my only guess is that they probably thought i was some actress in bolly wood or something. or maybe it caught on that i was willing to pose so i became like the attraction instead of the 5ratas attraction. idon't know what was going on in their minds. it was very bizarre. lol.

ok folks. i'm off to shower the dust from the motor bike ride off and off to bed since i have new adventures to experience tomorrow....

xoxo
aims


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb