Two Jyotirlings and Dwarkadeesh darshan part-1


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Gujarat » Junagadh
October 10th 2014
Published: October 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

My journey begin at 12 noon from west delhi. We reached delhi cantt. railway station at 1230 as train was late by more than three hour kids become bored.

Okha Dehradun is weekly express train that reached at about 1630, we joined our group who caught the train at New Delhi Railway Station.

27 hour journey was fun with unlimited gossips with friens. Once or twice we indulged ourselves in kirtan with some ardent dwarkadeesh travellers.

Scenic arid land of Saurashtra and Jamnagar refinery caught our attention.

We de-boarded at Dwarka station (the penultimate stop of the train).

My friend Yogesh had his previous experience that proved handy at times.

Station welcomed visitors with an locomotive at its premises.Autos dropped us near temple complex.Rooms at"Balram Dharmshala"were good bargains.

Big rooms and hot water that too at Rs.1000/- each.A large coal fueled geyser served hot water bucket at Rs.10/-.We booked the only 18 seater mini bus of the town for next three days for Rs.25000/- with some terms and conditions.

Much of evening spent at Dwarkadheeshji and at the Gomti river bank (and sea).





Next day the bus took us to bait dwarka..........to be continued in part-2

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb