Lovely Stay at Lagoa Azul...!!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Baga
February 2nd 2015
Published: February 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

My husband and I stayed at Resort Lagoa Azul in November 2014 to celebrate our First wedding anniversary and have very fond memories of our stay.

We checked in very early in the morning and were immediately moved to a very beautiful pool facing room on ground floor. The room and the surrounding area were clean and well maintained. The rooms are spacious and clean with nice big double beds, AC and TV with English channels.

Lagoa has 2 lovely pools which are well-kept and there’s plenty of room for sun-bathing with pool service for food and drinks, so you don’t have to expend too much energy!

LaGoa Azul is tucked away from the noise and crowds…a little oasis of peace and relaxation set in pretty gardens. Baga beach is only 10 minutes away on the hotel bus which runs regularly. We were wandering around the places on an Activa, which we rented from outside the resort.

The In-house Restaurant - Tabla serves great food with a good selection of European and Chinese with wonderful local curries. At breakfast there’s always a good selection of fresh fruit along with cereal and the usual cooked options of omelets etc.

The Restaurant Manager and staff are extremely pleasant and helpful, keeping a watchful eye on all the customers, ensuring that the service was first class. You're well looked after there and the prices are very reasonable.

In a nutshell, it’s a great 3 star hotel for those wanting to be near the action, but not actually in it! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb