World record & Hong Kong Bledisloe Cup


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
November 3rd 2010
Published: November 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Master Kai 28 secs
2: 32 secs
Master Kai @
World record & Hong Kong Bledisloe Cup oct 2010

The Hong Kong Mini Rugby Football Union (HKMRFU) and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited will host the world’s largest mini rugby tournament at Hong Kong Football Club (HKFC) and Happy Valley Sports Ground on Saturday, 30 October 2010, from 9 am to 2:30 pm. In association with the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union and the Cultural and Leisure Services Committee of Wan Chai District Council, and with the generous support from the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, HKFC and the Hong Kong Jockey Club, this tournament will be an adjudicated Guinness World RecordsTMattempt.


The HKMRFU represents 18 mini rugby clubs in Hong Kong where over 3,000 boys and girls under the age of 12 play rugby. The aim of the HKMRFU is to promote rugby among all children in Hong Kong. The 18 mini rugby clubs train every week and attend a number of tournaments where the children compete against rival clubs culminating annually with appearances at the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens.




Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Master KaiMaster Kai
Master Kai

Recorded holder
Master KaiMaster Kai
Master Kai

Recorded holder


Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb