Hong Kong-Shenzhen-Beijing


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
November 13th 2006
Published: November 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sept 10, 2006

Arrival in Hong Kong is uneventfull though its nice to be back in Asia,,, the simple fact of seeing women again was great!. After taking the metro directly from the airport into the city I meet Emil at the YMCA and after finishing his trade mission was ready to kick back and relax for a few days. After a quick run through Hong Kong seeing many of the main sites and having a well deserved starbucks we head to Shenzhen for the economic marvels that await us in this 20 year old city. We spend the next couple days relaxing and shopping. Our Hotel is extremely cheap due to a loup hole by being registered as chinese through an office located on the third floor. After Emil returned to Canada I grab a puddle jumper back to Beijing and spend two more days shopping and visiting my favorite sights. The time at Leo's Hostel was great and seeing the old staff was one of the best parts of the trip. This concludes my journey from Mongolia to Afghanistan, please tune in next month when its off to central America.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb