making contact - by Lilly


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Sai Kung
January 24th 2009
Published: January 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Alice and MimAlice and MimAlice and Mim

on the way to Russian embassy
Hi all,

just a very quick note to say whats been happenin this last week cos we haven't blogged in ages.
i went back to work last week to cover for a friend, and so not a huge amount has happened worth blogging about as the others just chilled at home most of the day.

a few things did happen - on a visit to the chinese embassy to pick up our last set of visas, the card case containing my bank card, mims bank card, mims provisional driving license and her national insurance card was stolen. AH. but all is well, mim and mum went to retrace their footsteps the whole day, didnt find it and so the cards were cancelled and replacements are on their way. Mim and Alice went out to the uni bar at HKUST (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) on Monday for a relatively uneventful couple of hours.

yesterday (friday) was James and my last day of working before we leave, so we celebrated by doing the rock mountain walk again but with more people and dogs and we took some lovely pictures which will be added as soon as we find mums camera....haha.

then we watched movies and slept.

and today starts the highly charged cultural programme divised by mim which she will go into more detail about when we update properly.

hokaiii then buhbyeee

xxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Alice and MimAlice and Mim
Alice and Mim

On their night on the town! haha!


Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb