Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
April 8th 2011
Published: April 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This will be a quick post since we weren't in Hong Kong very long. The last entry put us just arriving in Hong Kong, so I'll start from there. We did end up going to see the giant Buddha on Lantau Island (thanks for mentioning that Avanie and Becky!) the day after we arrived. We took the train to the island, ate at a very authentic restaurant, and then hiked up the billion stairs to the stop where the statue was! That was 3 days ago and my legs are still sore. 😊 After walking around the island for an hour or so, we headed back to our hotel to get our bags, then back to the train to get to the airport for our 10:00pm flight to bangkok. By the time we got to our hotel in Bangkok, it was about 1:00am and we were exhausted. Unfortunately Jonathan wasn't feeling very good so we were up another few hours before finally getting to sleep. We were up and ready to go by 10 to catch our flight out of Bangkok into Phuket, which fortunately was a quick flight.

More fun stories in my next post about Phi Phi!!

Advertisement



11th April 2011

Wow
Keri, It sounds like you are having the trip of a lifetime! I love reading about your adventure. Can't wait to see all of the incredible pictures! Des Colores, Amy

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb