B4


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
September 11th 2013
Published: September 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

My Question: What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

Theme: Political Structures and forms of governance

Link of used article: www.nytimes.com /2012/02/.../why-chinas-political-model-is-so-superior.html.com & www.infoplease.com

In the article that I had read from the New York Times newspaper debating on whether or not China had a superior political status I learned that China's government is being widely debated. Mainly China is a one-party state with power lying mainly on the Communist party, leaving other provinces and other local governments limited to much power in china. In addition, I have also learned that China's legal system is only 43 years old because of the fact that while other countries began the legal system in the early 1800s.''China began there modern legal system in 1970 after opening itself economically to the rest of the world''(infoplease.com).




The government in china is widely most know for its democratic electoral. Meaning that the only people allowed to vote in given decisions are those such as a collective body picked or depicted by the government . In addition, another thing that I learned from my articles given about the government of China is that there very different primarily society wise when it comes to things such as protesting and talking about the rules stated by the democratic government and will not tolerate protesting, to where as in Chicago if opposing to a law or the unfairness of that law given by our government we are allowed to protest with no consequences.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb