Shanghai bound


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 21st 2012
Published: March 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

<strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">Wednesday 21st March 2012:

Not much to blog about today: a lovely relaxing day at sea as we crossed the East China Sea on our way to Shanghai. For most of the morning, dozens of Chinese fishing boats caused us to change our course as they had laid hundreds of lobster pots in our way! Apart from that, the sun has shone, the sky has been blue, the waves have been small and my poor old hips have made the best of the day to recover from climbing to the top of the Shogun castle yesterday!

We watched another 3D film this afternoon and if you get the chance to see it, I recommend it. Called <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">Sanctum it’s about people who were exploring the largest cave system on earth - which is on Papua New Guinea - when things didn’t exactly go to plan. Based on a true story it gripped me from about 5 minutes in until the very last second.

Hope to have a much more interesting blog tomorrow once we return from Shanghai. We’re doing a trip to the water town of Zujiujiao which looks exceedingly pretty in the photos we’ve seen.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.076s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb