Pedestrian Street


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 17th 2012
Published: March 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Buddhist templeBuddhist templeBuddhist temple

A pic of the Buddhist temple
Today we took a cab down to Pedestrian Street. We walked down some roads and checked out some shops. Parker got a new pair of pants. And on the way to a store we saw puppies! They were soooo cute! Parker and I stopped to pet the puppies. They were licking and biting our fingers. It was cute because the mom tried to chase us away. But once you gave her loving too she was fine. I wanted to take a puppy home they were so cute. Who would of thought that there would be so many dogs in China?

We also saw baby ducks. There were so many of them too. There were also some tiny ducks that were being squished by the others. Parker and I wanted to hold one but we couldn't 😞 Later on we saw a short haired brown mini-dachound. Parker and I stopped to pet it. She was so cute too. She was all over Parker and I. I loved it!

Parker and I tried the McDonalds ice cream as a little snack too. The ice cream was just like the ice cream you get from McDonalds at home. It was really good.
Brian and the girls in front of a statueBrian and the girls in front of a statueBrian and the girls in front of a statue

Brian and the girls hamming it up in front of the statue of the monk
But the popcorn that we shared wasn't too good. To me it tasted kinda sweet. It didn't tast like the popcorn that we usually had.

Anyway we went to see Buddhist Temple. The temple was by Mom and Dad's old hotel that they stayed in when they first came to China. The temple had 7 floors that you could see and 8 hidden floors, so 15 floors in total. They had moks that Mom took picuters of us in front of. We tried copping what they looked like. We also saw the history of the Buddhist Temple. It said that the temple was built by fine working people and was 1100 years old. They had a story about 3 swords and what they did for the temple. It was really cool.

Hope all is well

Payton

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb