Entry #1


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
February 17th 2011
Published: February 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

In 2 weeks on March 2, 2011 Harry, Hadley, Andrew and myself are leaving on our journey of love. About one year ago we felt the call from God to adopt another child from China. This will make child #6 for us! Although the process has been tedious at times we have weathered the worst and are preparing to bring our lttle girl home to join our family. This little girl is 4 years old and is presently living in Qingdao City, Shangdong Province, China. She is coming to us with a club foot which should be easily correctable with the help of Shriners Hospital, Saint Louis, Missouri. We are looking forward to meeting her and are rejoicing at the thought of finally being able to bring her home. Our travels will take us from Saint Louis to Chicago to Seoul, Korea then on to Beijing, China. Once in Bijing, we will be blessed to be able to visit the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. After one day of sightseeing, we will then be up in the air again flying to Jinan, Shangdong Province, where we will meet Bao Tian ( AKA) Teagan Eliese Bao Tian Willson. What a happy day that will be!!!!!

Advertisement



18th February 2011

Praying!
We are so excited for you! Getting Teagan and visiting China again with Hadlee and Andrew...what an experience for them. Can't wait to meet Teagan! Makes me want to do it again...sort of. :) Winfields
21st February 2011

Can't wait
Can't wait to meet Ms. Teagan. Let her know her cousins are so excited to meet her. Let us know when you will be coming home. Aidan has Spring Break the week of March. 14th perhaps we could make a quick trip to welcome you home.
21st February 2011

praying
Just wanted to let you know I've been praying for you all! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!!! God bless!
22nd February 2011

We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. Have a fun, safe trip. We will miss you guys while you are gone.

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb