Why You CAN Travel


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 22nd 2009
Published: March 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday I spent the day the visiting the Terracotta Army in Xi'an which was pretty amazing even though it is not fully uncovered still. What made the day even more nicer was going around with one of the hostels guests, Rachel and her family from New Zealand of 11, including 8 children from 14 to 2 years old and their grandpa, who did the first six weeks with them and went back home, only to sort some things out and come back out to the the last 8 months together again.

There are really no reasons why you can't travel now and they are proof. They too are taking a year to tour South East Asia and making there way through to Mongolia, Russia, Europe and London. The father Rob is on a years sabitical, the children are being self taught, they are living in cheap accomodation some planned and some not planned.

Kinda goes against everything if you wanted to travel but they have done it with ease and having a great time. There really are no reasons why you can't travel, if you want to do it, you will always find a way.

Lou

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0782s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb