day 7


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Yangtze River
October 30th 2016
Published: October 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Today after breakfast we visited the Three Gorges Dam. That damn dam! Very interesting and very protected! We had to go thru security, like airport security to see it. (pictures to come)

Sadly today is a travelling day. After the dam visit we boarded the ship for our last hour or two to get us to Sandouping where we stopped for lunch and continued travelling on a bus to travel for 5 hours to get to an airport that would take us to Shanghai. The day was very, very, very long.

China is a HUGE country with lots to see, but if you are thinking of going, study the map and see how far apart places are. Lots of time spent travelling. ? And going thru airports is painful... you cannot bring a lot of things on the airplane when travelling domestic or even in your checked luggage. For example, booze needs to be in your checked luggage. Like we all know how well our bags are taken care of! Secondly you cannot bring a lighter. But the fun part is that when you reach your next destination, you can pick out a new one from the bucket of confiscated ones!

Obviously never pictures of today as it was a travelling day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb