Traffic


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
June 14th 2017
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

After the day at Dujiangyuan we went back to the school. Ken wanted to come to visit my homestay family so he could see how I was going. He came back with us, but on the way there was a huge pile up of cars in the intersection, so Bill’s mum (who was driving) started crossing the intersection. We only had 10 seconds left on the traffic sign, but even though it was red you can still go though. So we’re in the middle of the intersection and the cars to our left start driving straight at our side and after 15min we noticed that the road we wanted to drive down was full of cars going THE OPPOSITE WAY!



So our driver decided to turn around and go the other way and by this point she put on this sensor thing and every time something or someone got near us it would peep and that was pretty much the whole time. Now all we could hear was peeping and we were trying to wiggle around all these car and bikes. After another fifteen minutes a traffic policeman came and stopped the cars so we could get out of the traffic. I was thinking that this was probably one of the funniest traffic experiences of my life.





Ebon


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb