more expat stuff


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shandong
November 28th 2006
Published: December 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ok, so a bunch of people are leaving in February, end of a era. We'll be saying goodbye to Zack, Jessie, Chelsey, Logan, Robby (oops, nevermind, he changed his mind and is STAYING for his Chinese girlfriend!) Tracy, Brad, Alex, and Pete. So here are some more pictures of us westerners. Now, keep in mind, life's not always a party in the Dong. We also watch movies and play with Greg's girlfriend, X-BOX 360. She's a Pisces. I've added captions to each photo. You'll have to double click on each photo to see all the text, plus it will be nice and DA. (big.) Enjoy. These are some of my friends. Hmm, JJ's not in any of them though. That's not cool. Oh well. Insert him with the power of your mind.
The video is of some folks singing along to "Friends in Low Places," one of the few country music songs I can tolerate. Garth Brooks. It's funny. Everyone loves it. JJ puts it on whenever we're feelin grumpy and bored. A.K.A. about to leave.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

the saddest girl in Chinathe saddest girl in China
the saddest girl in China

This is Angela. I don't know her Chinese name. This photo was taken a few days after her Canadian boyfriend Jon returned to Canada forever. Haven't seen her in a while.
halloweenhalloween
halloween

Zack, on the left, is Abe Lincoln, and Mitch, on the right, is a Chinese Elementary school student.
YO PETEYO PETE
YO PETE

House party at Pete, Alex and Sean's. Somehow at the end of the night, the floor was covered in dry spaghetti, bread, sunflower seeds and flour.
drunkardsdrunkards
drunkards

Hey Richard, what's in that orange juice?
behind the bar at JJbehind the bar at JJ
behind the bar at JJ

We're always slipping back there to help JJ or take over DJ control. Or to "borrow" his PSP. Love that thing.
good lookin' boysgood lookin' boys
good lookin' boys

Here we have Zack, Richard, Greg and Ninja Mike at Oil Mike's house party.
05460546
0546

Closing time at the dance club on Pajama Night. Let's see, left to right, that's Robby, Sean, Zack, Jessie, some random Chinese dude, Logan and Chelsey.


Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb