EXTRAEXTRA - THE SWEDISH CROWN PRINCESS ON VACATION... WITH ME!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangxi » Guilin
October 4th 2005
Published: October 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Up and jump! Ignore any such thing as a hangover! Today it was time for our so called "full day bike ride" that is in all three hours cycling. But now afterwards i'm still quit satisfied with it. We started off cycling an hour on small roads, countryside looking, but around the corners were poor farmers hidding equipped with repetative noises ("HELLO POSTCARD(!!!)" blended with friendly smiles. Still the countryside was beautiful and after Donna crashing twice (!) plus all the photostops we arrived to the Moonhill, where we were to walk to the top. Beautiful sights whatever uninteresting, beacause here she came! I immidiately recognized her face, as she was looking down to beeing seen... AAAAh. First i was too shy, not to talk about Rikard. We were already on our way back, but with a little confidence shared from our American Friends i approached her, the swedish crown princess Victoria (and two big body guard looking fellas) We exchanged a few simple questions, but firstly i appologized. I'm not especially fond of her rather the other way around, but she has a difficult position she can't run away from. Fuck that shit! It's amazing! I "lalalalala" whatever... enough enough!
Then we had a great lunch in a little village another 20 minutes away. Highlight of the day was except from Victoria, without any doubt swimming in the river! AWW it's been so long since i had an opportunity to go swimming and it was so beautiful and warm! The trird competing highlight would be chillin and plaing games with our group later in the evening. Not that it's winning that matters, but i won (the honour and a bottle of Great Wall Wine)! It's so great out here on the countryside! Sweet little dog puppies running about, and well warmed up nights with mosquitos for everyone! Tomorrow we're off to Hong Kong, Big Difference that is....


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



5th October 2005

Wow the crown princess!!
You go all around the world and on the other side you meet the swedish crown princess! Did you try to get her to marry you so either of you would be king? That would have been great! Then the one who became king could be like a master over Victoria and overthrow her and make Sweden a dictatorship-land. Yeah.

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb