cat nature in women


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong
June 23rd 2009
Published: June 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

If the "cat nature"of your girlfriend disappears,she is going to leave you!!

one girl went to the library alone for studying,it was so cold the day that she sent messages to her boyfriend,asking him to bring her a coat.The boy refused her because he was playing computer games...

The event made her down but it just lasted for two days,she pardoned him.Though it was a trivial thing,it would not have influence on their feelings,but she remembered one thing,took a coat when she studied in the library.If one day she forgot to it,she would not ask him to bring her a coat anymore even though she was freezing to death.

I can understand the feelings.
Long time ago,one night,a girl was so depressed,she missed a guy and needed his comfort eagerly.Then in the midnight,she called him and told him that she missed him.
On the other side of the phone,he woke up from slumber,then talked to her impatiently...From then on,she never called him when she was sad and helpless.

I find there is a "cat nature" in women.

When the kitten acts in pettish or does something wrong,it needs the people to comfort and teach her.If the owner strikes her at that time,she will remember deeply that she wont make the same mistake again.

Women,have self-pride as a cat,expecially the women who fall in love.something is trivial in others' eyes,actually,it needs your caring.Because of love,her heart turns to softer.Her little self-pride is actually asking for your caring.

There is a saying,sometimes a woman need a man,just like a person in the flight who is in danger need a parachute.
If he isnt there at the very moment,then he doesn't need to exist in her world anymore.


It is just how it is.If one day a cat looks at you firmly and says,yes,i can do it.That means the cat is preparing to leave you!!Women need independent,but she is so independent that she wont act in pettish,she wont act like a spoiled brat,she wont keep after you without reasons...how do you think??For her,you and the strangers have no much difference.

"cat nature"of a woman,not every man can luckily see it.Beacuse she likes you and cares for you,only for you,she makes the special purring.Others just can listen to her mewing.However, how many people understand that the purring is only made for you??



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



22nd September 2009

very cute photos!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb