Christmas at school


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Shenzhen
December 23rd 2016
Published: July 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

For the past few weeks we have been rehearsing Christmas songs with our children to perform at the Christmas show.

Today is the dat of the show and our Christmas Party.

The show is all day with K3 first, then K2 and K1 finishing it off.

I started the day at the entrance gate waving hello, and handed out seaweed as a present from the school to all the children, dressed as Santa. Yes that's right, I was dressed as Santa Clause -I even put a pillow under my coat.

After that parents and children crowded around a red carpet that ran around the whole school. K3 walked the red carpet first saying Merry Christmas to every one as they walked past. I had to walk with our class at the front smiling and waving and yes you guessed, it still dressed as Santa.

It was then time for the show. Each class performance had to be around five minutes so we were all doing one Christmas song and a nursery rhyme. My K3's performed Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and My Bonny. They were brilliant.

Then K2 were up. They performed 10 little elves and the Wheels on the Bus outstandingly.

After lunch it was K1's turn. They did a brilliant job too.

Once we were told we could leave we ran out. We finish work at 5 the party was at 6. We were all going to mine then getting a taxi together. Once we were all showered and dressed we asked Dawn to take some photos of us. As we were all wearing black Dawn said we looked like witches and as we lived near coco she said we were the witches of Coco. That's how the four of us got the name - Witches of Coco.

We went to the party, ate tobe much food then went out drinking - great way to start the Christmas period.

As for the children's performances, we had been practicing for weeks and not one of those children let me down. They really are amazing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb