Great Chinese Hakka ancient building------"Da Wan" Seku


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Shenzhen
April 22nd 2014
Published: April 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

In south of china, there is one special population called Hakka people. They come from different northern place to avoid the war disaster, in that ancient time several hundred years ago. But when they come into the rare culture place in south of china, the original inhabitants exclude them because of the different culture and xenophobic psychology. The different northern people had to get together to complete with south original inhabitant in land, water source, and the other living aspects. After long years, the different northern people begin to say the same language, live the same life, in the process of different culture unique. They became the Hakka people with the excellent mixture of northern culture and south original culture. The special of the Hakka People reflect in the language, the living habit, the food and the excellent Hakka building.

Hakka people mainly live in GuangDong, south of JiangXi and south of FuJian. The different place have their respective culture and building. "Da Wan" Seku is the famous Hakka building with the giant square castle building style.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb