The Romance of Wulong


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Chongqing » Chongqing
April 9th 2020
Published: April 9th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Wulong is flush with fresh air and romantic scenery. Every July and August, a sea of alpine sunflowers blossom. One by one, the flowers open, exposing their previously hidden beauty. 2000 meters above sea level there lies 1000 acres of sunflower fields. It’s a spectacular sight to see! Brightly colored, charming and sturdy, the blooming flowers flood the areas between the mountains and green waters, spread out into a spectacular golden mass.

They are easily the most striking scenery of the season. The confident poise of the sunflower seems to say, "Pursue your own happiness bravely"! Perhaps, this is the ideal scene for confidence to win out and let lovers proclaim their true feelings to one another.

In addition to the sunflower fields, there is also a garden full of marigolds, a flower symbolizing "tender love, health, and longevity". Marigolds are incredibly beautiful. Each flower espouses a sort of vibrancy, almost as if radiating energy to all who bask in its beauty. They also convey a sense of happiness and romance. The variety of marigolds growing here is native to Mexico. They not only are highly valued; they also hold healing and medicinal properties.

Under the glow of the sunshine, the fields of sunflowers and marigolds truly present a picturesque landscape.

In addition to beautiful flower fields, there is also an incredible field of whimsical, pink grass. It is like nothing I have even seen! The grass blooms every year from September through November.

After the grass flowers, the stalks produce a beautiful, pink fuzz, which from afar look like a mass cloud of pink fog. The large, soft pink field brings an air of romance to the atmosphere. When the breeze is blowing, the field looks like a rolling pink wave. The grass is as tall as half of a grown man. When you are in the field of grass, it is as if you are swimming in a sea of pink clouds. For this reason, many young women flock to this natural site to take photos and just take in the scenery. It is said that this year in Wulong they will not only expand the fields of pink grass, but also plant another "purple wonderland". We can’t wait to see what this one looks like! Make your way to Wulong and experience the natural wonders and romance of the flower and grass fields called Lan Dam.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0231s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb