Beijing Different Perspectives Newsletter June 23, 2008


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
June 23rd 2008
Published: December 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Beijing to Kunming to Reili, China


Dear Patrons

Welcome to our weekly news letter. The Staff at Different Perspectives try to bring a clearer picture of current events effecting China and Asia. Although we believe the international media driven primarily by western worlds interests, is bringing the public events as they happen, we at Different Perspectives are independent and non biased without an agenda for prestige or monetary profit. We simply feel the western world may be somewhat isolated from news that is local to our office here in Beijing, China.

Should you want your e-mail taken off the distribution of this news letter please reply here and it will be deleted immediately.

We hope you enjoy the news from a different perspective. Please contact us with your questions or comments.

Thank you
Different Perspectives Staff
Edward

Dear Friends,

Different Perspectives will temporarily suspend publication through August 2008, as we embark on a research
project to Southeast Asia our first stop Myanmar border crossing at Riuli, China, and continuing to Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

As always we hope to bring the western world current events of life and the people of Southeast Asia from a human perspective rarely available through the American and European's seemingly imperialistic less revealing agenda.

Different Perspectives will release periodic reports from Southeast Asia.

sheng ping zongshi
Edward



Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb