Beijing


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Summer Palace
June 14th 2015
Published: June 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

For the moon festival (one of our first lots of time off from work) we all decided to go to visit Beijing and boy, did we have an interesting time!!!













So, one of the great things we did, was visit the Forbidden Palace. Out the back, there was a great hill where you could go up and we could watch the moon together in it's peak. Firstly, we had a great time trekking up the hill (with the baby stroller), and then we had the creepy guy who took lots of pictures of me and showed me, then asking me to pose for him.....(eww)

Then we had the great time dressing up and creating publicity for the photo people!!!!!!



And what would a trip to Beijing be like without visiting the Great Wall?!?













Who can forget the awesome time we had trying to get to the Wall, when we got split up a different parts of the Wall, left behind and then had to try and find each other on the bus?! haha



And then finally, let's talk about train journeys. We have always had a WONDERFUL (sarcasm) time with transportation in China.....but who can forget the Beijing incident??





Whilst getting there safe and sound, who can forget Paula losing her ticket and having to stay on some guys' couch for an extra night with Summer in Beijing???

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb