Asia 2017


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Forbidden City
June 8th 2017
Published: June 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

On Sept 15 we leave for Asia which will be Susies 7th and final Continent. In Bejing hope to see Pandas at the zoo. Visit the great Wall attempting to climb to one of the highest pont on the wall. visit The Forbidden City and timeman square From Bejing taking the train 2800 miles from Bejing to Ho Chi Min city know as Saigon. Stopping in Hanoi and Hoi Han along the way, in Saigon want to see the tunnels the viet cong used to hide in and visit the Mekong Delta From Saigon fly to Tokyo for a few days and than hone Probably will be one of the hardest trips we have ever been need to change trains at 2am on the border between China and Vietnam whick will be tricky. This could quite pissible be our last great trip of our life time. normally I spend a yeat to design a trip this one I did in 5 Months . Them Chinese are sure picky about papperwork to obtain Visa Is very expensive almost 500 dollsrs for the both of us since were going to be there 5 days thats a hundred a day just to be there Its retaliation for what our govt does to them. Its the travlers that get hurt by it both countries. They even took time to call our emplyers and refrences extreme vetting I guess! Everybody that went to China said its awesome to see so it will be worth the fight.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb