sihanoukville


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
February 11th 2014
Published: February 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Once again we were up early and on a coach. The trip was.approx five hours as we left phnom penh to go to sihanoukviIle, a beach backpacker resort.I was nicely dozing on the coach when there was.a loud noise.The driver safely got.us to.side.of.road as we had a flat tyre. Took an hour to change the poor driver was sweating as he was by a hot coach in about 32 degrees. He got a tip.from us when he safely got us to our hotel.

We quickly.got.our beachwear on and went for lunch on the beach. Love being by the sea and this was our first beach resort. We spent the afternoon on the beach was not.soo.relaxing.as locals.knew.who were new to the area as our.skin glowed in the sun. Therefore every two mins buy a bracelet, buy some fruit, get your legs threaded.one woman started threading darrens back i said she will charge he soon rolled over.

After relaxing we headed back to.room to freshen up. That night we went for a bbq on the beach they had set a.big table up.with candles

Me and daz shared a meat and fish platter (yes natalie i like prawns and crab mmm). The local kids arent as.friendly here they say buy fireworks, buy bracelet and just stare at you. One kid.said buy fireworks or ill kill you probably a joke but we didnt laugh at the time.

Daz bought some fireworks off.a.friendly.child and set.them off.on.the beach not the best display ive seen but i.was happy noone was hurt. We then went to a bar which was recommended for a fire show. Wasnt quite what we expected as they kept dropping it. Finished the night with a few drinks.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb