Day 8 - Siem Reap to Phnom Penh


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Phnom Penh
December 9th 2012
Published: December 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After an early start we were back on the Giant Ibis bus heading to Phnom Penh. There is nothing exciting to report about the trip. Although they advertise Wi-Fi all the way it probably in fact only works for about half the trip. On this particular trip the assistant seemed to have a liking for gory movies including the uncut version of Rambo. From the look on the faces of the bus passengers I don’t think they shared the same liking. Finding a tuk-tuk on arrival in Phnom Penh was very easy as the drivers have a numbering system and take it in turn to get a fare. They seem standardise and it’s pretty hard to negotiate with someone who only asked for a couple of dollars in the first place. We stayed at The Local 2 Riverside again as it is so convenient to everything. Things are so easy to organise in Phnom Penh and our guesthouse took only about 5 minutes to book us on a bus o Kampot tomorrow. Unfortunately no Giant Ibis this time but this service will start from Phnom Penh to Kampot in the next couple of days. We ventured out for Cambodian BBQ again at a local place but ended up having soup.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb