Back to paradise!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
November 12th 2013
Published: November 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone!

Thought we'd check in with a much happier blog this time lol. So we left cell block A and have come to another little paradise haven in Siem Reap. We are staying in the Petit Villa Boutique and Spa, it's amazing, there are only 7 rooms surrounding a gorgeous pool in what you feel like is a little jungle. We even have 3 little pet rabbits here! It's so much more relaxed here than Phnom Penh as well.

We haven't really done much so far, yesterday we chilled around the pool because Brad had the first accident of the trip. A lizard got into our room and he was on a mission to get rid of it, so found a ladder in the bathroom (purely for decoration) but thought it was made out of bamboo so would hold him.....he's gone to climb up it and the first step has snapped and a nail has scratched the side of his leg!! We did laugh a bit afterwards because he spent hours trying to get this lizard but it wasn't too funny when he did it!! We also found a massive lizard outside our room last night! I have put a picture up for you all to see, this one freaked me out it was massive but couldn't get in our room (we hoped!!!) So yesterday was a day of relaxing and today we are going to Angkor Wat to see the sunset which will be really nice.

We have a 5am start tomorrow too to see the sunrise and have a day out sightseeing planned so we will have lots more to update you in after that, just wanted to check in and let you all know the diva tantrums are now over and we are both happy again haha!!

Alex and Matt arrive tomorrow too so we are really looking forward to seeing them and we head to Thailand with them on Friday for the Full Moon Party Saturday which will be really good!!

So talk to you all tomorrow with an update on our sightseeing!

Love B&K xxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0572s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb