Sunday July 20


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
July 20th 2008
Published: July 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Angkor WatAngkor WatAngkor Wat

Sunrise at Angkor wat ...catching the reflection in the Pond...5:30am
Hi Everyone.
Our Saturday was mostly spent with me having a stomach ache and NOT being able to be too far from the toilet....
we ate in at the hotel and enjoyed the pumkin soup and squid with ink noodles....
We met an australian woman in the outside lobby and she has been teaching in china for 10 years...We spoke of Politics and the whole world hopes Obama will be our new president......Theres thoughtrs that busch will start something bigger If that's possible with the middle east and americans will all think they have to vote for Mccain to get us out of it!
I set up the coming week for isabella and i to spend at the Green Geico orphanage...I'm sure it will be heartwarming but full of tears...But it's reallly imortant too...
I finsihed reading a book regarding the biography of a 5 year old who lived through the revolution of the Kymer Regime...Wow!
We went for our 60 minute thai massage for 7 bucks .,....yesterday and i'll put some pics up of Angkor wat today and other random ones...i havent heard much from anyone so i have no idea if anyone is reading this blog or enjoying photos!!!

Advertisement



20th July 2008

Re: orphanage
Can't wait to hear about that visit. You know you'll want to bring a child home. Just prepare yourself. Never know... Thanks for sharing. Hope you're feeling better. Love to both you and Isabella.
21st July 2008

Of course we're reading!!!!
I'm living vicariously through your blog!!!! Keep going!!! It gives me something to look forward to every morning.
22nd July 2008

Hey girlies...well we are getting your blogs and enjoying all the picts as well. Hope your tummy ache has gone away, nothing like being on vacation and feeling that way. But then it mostly happens when your away...Mexico is known for it! lol. Well I hope you are getting our messages and keep on writing and sending us those picts. Love you guys. Mary Grace.
23rd July 2008

Update us!!!
Hey you two! Where are you??? I sent a comment before that was not published....not sure why......??? You two okay???? Lynnzie
23rd July 2008

Amazing!!!!!
Finally got to go online and read all your blogs!!! I got so excited I had to print each one. I am regreting not coming with you. Should have just told Ray this trip is too important not to participate. Jessica's still in Canada won't be home till the 30th. Miss you and Bella, keep blogging!!!! I'm reading.....
24th July 2008

Hey I have commented before too. I am wishing for a 7 dollar massage. Trip sounds cool---not sure about the squid ink soup. Hope you get better---maybe more alcohol to kill the bugs. Tracey
29th July 2008

Yoooohooo!!!
Oh, Laaaana, where are you, dear friend? I want to hear about the orphanage. Write soon, please.

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb