Day Lost count... [10?]


Advertisement
Antarctica » Temp
May 28th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, Tones to tell you all this time...

We arrived in Edinbrugh, stayed at another MacBackpackers Hostal for 2 nights, then stayed at some random Hostel for the 3rd night. MacBackpackers for the win. The other place was... not so nice.

We saw some fireworks really far off in the distance and realised the next day that there was a fireworks competition going on. Too bad we missed it. Then there was a marathon the next day. Also a feminist rally... Not sure where though.
We stayed to watch some music, and Micaela got her wallet stolen. T___T
Both Garret and her mom and helping figure out how to get the stolen stuff replaced. Thank you soooo much!
-Huggles of love-

Then we decided to head up to Stratford upon Avon, where we went from Edinburgh, to London...
Wow! We totaly had fun with all the London metro stuff.
One our next train, we were two of the entire 4 people on the train. Then went off into the middle of no where. Stratford...

We saw the house that Shakespere was born in and Micaela ran around spouting lines from plays. Then we went to see Shakespere's grave at a church. Lo! We couldn't see the grave because apparently they were holding a 4 day, 24 hour a day bible marathon. Oooh!

We went into the Tourist information center, and found this sweet Ancient artifact guy. He was sweet.
He finds treasures for collectors and musiums and the government.
We got to hold a cannon-ball, some mini-cannonballs, a bronze Ankh , and a piece of Eight. One of the actual pieces of eight like from the Pirates of the Carribean movie. Here we had always though that the 'Nine pieces of Eight' were just a cool myth. Nope. There are hundreds of pieces of eight, which was a spanish currancy, and the one we held had been cut up by pirates for change.

We also both bought an ancient ring. Garrets is bronze medevil ring that dates to around 1066-1485. Somewhere in there... Garret says a Scotish clansman fought the romans and the ring was proof that he was a captain or something...
Mine is a gift from my Mom!
It's a silver Roman ring, engraved with a number of detailed hearts and is aproxamatly 1700-1900 years old. Huzzah! You will think it's purdy mom!
<3

Oooh! Then we went to the Warwick Castle. Super big castle. Not as cool as Edinburgh castle, but we got to watch a trebuche fire a massive rock across the countryside, a Eagle flying show, jousting, arrow shooting, and a cool murder haunted house thing...

Then finaly found a computer that was open to talk to you all!
<3333

It's off to Oxford today, and london tomorrow to stay for a day or two, before we meet up with our tour company and begin the whorlwind tour of Europe.

Miss you tones!
XOXOXOXOXOX
Love always,
-Micaela and Garret

Advertisement



28th May 2008

Poor MIcaela
My poor buddy not quite two weeks in and you already having some rotten luck!!! But not to worry LOVES YOU BOTH SO MUCH (have to use caps lock so you will feel it where you are lol) Yea im a loser im over it... It sounds like you guys are having an awesome time, aside from the slight cursed issue... So i saw an preview for the Mummy 3 hope you guys come back in time to see it with me lol... Lots of love from little old me Hugs! xoxoxo!!
31st May 2008

Oooohhh
Sorry about that rotten luck.... this page wouldn't open for me at all until today so couldn't check this blog... You're here!!!! In England! With Moi! But not with me, because you're not physically here.... shame.... You'd have had a load of fun here.... we can't stop laughing every 5 minutes.... It's lovely! And your wallet would be safe and sound.... Oh well.... it's probably better to be out seeing the sights anyway... Lots of love..... going ot leave a comment on the blog you just posted now. lol Ciao! -Jewels
5th June 2008

Poor Micaela -huggles-
I hope u find that way to replace ur stolen walet... i hope noting rly important was in there )= well other then that sounds like ur having fun ^^ so ur only gone for 2 months? i rly miss u T__T

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0818s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb