Livingstone and HOME


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia » Livingstone
July 5th 2009
Published: July 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello all,

We are so sorry for not getting more blogs out but no one has had much access to the internet. Today was a great day for all. We went to Botswana for the day and experienced Chobe National Park with all the animals. For the parents of Monica and Sarah, some bungee jumping and Gorge Swing has been attempted and accomplished. All are well and I am sure they are looking forward to sharing their many stories with you all. I write on the eve of their departure. It will be bitter sweet for me since I will remain after they are gone.

I must tell you all that this group is amazing and that this group of people have done an incredible job here in Zambia. I am so proud of them and who they represent. They are humble enough to not know or understand the impact they have had on the lives of the Zambians whom they have touched with their warm smiles, their engaging personalities and willingness to be open to the possibilities of other cultures. Truly an amazing group.

My hope is that you all ask lots of questions of the group and be willing to listen to their stories and see how they have all changed and grown from this experience. It is not easy, but they made it fun and they filled each activity and each job with sheer joy. You can all be extremely proud of these young people and the parents who joined them.

Sandy

Advertisement



5th July 2009

hey guys! :)
hey all, first of all let me say that you guys are amazing!!! i cant wait to hear the stories!!! you all have been in my thoughts and prayers for the last couple weeks. i wish you a safe journey home and i will be waiting anxiously for your arrival. :) sarah- believe it or not, i miss you. it is really weird not having you around. i cant wait for you to get home!!!! oh, i just gave your hours to the Dunwody's yesterday.. haha life has been a little hectic.. LOVE YOU ALL!! -Randy Patzner

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb