Tomorrow's Plans


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia » Copperbelt
June 23rd 2009
Published: June 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone,

This should be the second blog of the day. If you have not read the summary of the first, please do so for the facts and figures of the trip over the last 2 days. Tomorrow we get into the "meat" of the missionary part of the trip. Though we have helped with some destruction/construction of a building in Lusaka, and visited the school, and compounds (slums) of Chawama, those were mostly observational trips. We did get a lot of time to meet and interact with hundreds of people, and the kids have had a great time with the youth in Ndola. Tomorrow we will travel an hour and a half to a childrens center to help feed disadvantaged, malnourished and orphaned children. There is also a stop at a health center and hospital. We will be staying at another friary for the next 3 days, and will not be in internet contact for that whole time. I guess this is what they call "Deepest Darkest Africa"!! No internet!!!! We look forward to being able to get back with you on Saturday. Thank you for all your prayers and best wishes.


Advertisement



24th June 2009

Photos
Thinking of all on this trip praticluary the Colorado Wickhams! Love seeing the photos of all of you. Loved the hacky-sack...as if I wasnt surprized to see Matt doing that! Love to Matt ME Andy and Artie! Lindsley
27th June 2009

What an adventure...
You're an amazing and wonderful group. How those folks must love and appreciate you all. Glad you're having lots of fun, as well as doing such meaningful work. Enjoy the rest of your time there.

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0797s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb