7-Days/6-Nights Best of Northern Circuit by Amani Tours


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
May 4th 2013
Published: May 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

7-Days/ 6-Nights Best of Northern Tanzania Safari





Highlights:


• 1 Night in Arusha Town
• 1 Night Lake Manyara National Park
• 2 Night Ngorongoro Crater
• 2 Nights Serengeti National Park



Day 1: Arrive Arusha


• This day arrive Arusha/ Kilimanjaro international airport and transferred to Arusha town
• Dinner and overnight at the Hotel



Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park


• This morning depart from Arusha town through the open Maasai Steppe and up the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment arriving in time for lunch at the Safari lodge. After lunch depart to the lake Manyara national park for the afternoon game viewing drives in the park.
• Dinner and overnight at the Safari Lodge or Tented Camp. (Full Board)



Day 3: Lake Manyara to Central Serengeti National Park


• Breakfast at the Safari Lodge. After breakfast depart with picnic lunches to the Serengeti national park via the Olduvai Gorge the cradle of early African Man. Enjoy your picnic lunches and continue on a leisurely game drive in this side of the park en route to the lodge/Camp arriving late evening.
• Dinner and overnight at the Safari Lodge or Tented Camp. (Full Board)



Day 4: Central Serengeti National Park


• Full day in Serengeti: Morning and afternoon game viewing drives in the Serengeti national park. Expect to encounter various plains game e.g. zebra; buffalo, gazelle, wildebeest and other species which make this their home. The open plains are the main stage for the great wildebeest migration, an awesome spectacle involving millions of animals.
• Dinner and overnight at the Safari Lodge or Tented Camp. (Full Board)



Day 5: Central Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation Area


• Breakfast then depart with picnic lunches on a game viewing drive en route to Ngorongoro. Enjoy your picnic lunch at a vantage point in the park and thereafter continue to ascend to the exterior of the crater arriving at the lodge late afternoon.
• Dinner and overnight at the Safari Lodge on the Crater Rim. (Full Board)



Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater


• Early breakfast at the Safari Lodge. After breakfast descend to the floor of the crater and have an experience of a lifetime, as you watch literary thousands of game that Africa has to offer. Have lunch boxes by the Hippo pool, and then continue on the afternoon game viewing drives. late afternoon ascend and return to the Lodge.
• Dinner and overnight at the Safari Lodge on Crater Rim. (Full Board)



Day 7: Departure


• Breakfast at the Safari Lodge. This morning depart back to Arusha town and dropped off at a point of your choice or at the Kilimanjaro international airport.
• End of our services:
• Enjoy your holiday with us!



Services Included Are:


• 6 nights on full board basis at either a Safari Lodge or Tented Camp
• Ground transportation in a 4×4 top of the market land cruiser vehicle on exclusive basis with services of a driver guide
• All game drives.
• All park fees.
• Crate service fees
• 2 bottles of water (300ml) per person per day in the vehicle



Services not included


• International airfares and visa entry charges to Tanzania (About US$50 per person)
• Items of personal use e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, tips, personal travel insurance
• Extra/outdoor activities offered by the individual lodges or hotels and any other service not mentioned above



Talk to us on: +255 755 751106: E-mail us here:

Terms and Conditions:


• Children: 2-12 years if sharing with adults are charged 75%!o(MISSING)f the adult rates, if on own room full amount as adults.
• Reservations will be cancelled if the final payment is not received by the due date with full loss of deposit.



Cancellations:


• All cancellation must made in writing to Amani Tours and all cancellation will be charged a cancellation penalty depending on the number of days before tour departure:
• Between 45 days and 30 days No refund of the deposit
• Less than 30 days No refund of the land cost
• There is no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commenced. Cancellation penalties on Airfare are additional and are not included in the above cancellation charges.


Important Information:


• Tour cost are based on all known costs and rates of exchange , any significant changes beyond the control of Amani Tours will be passed on to passengers.
• Amani Tours also retains the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. Amani Tours also retains the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour for any reason or if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard and/or inconvenience other passengers.



For more information about our tailor--made flying safari itineraries please visit: amani-tours.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb