Top Things To Do In Dar Es Salaam


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » Zanzibar » Zanzibar City
July 11th 2016
Published: July 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Make the most of getting away somewhere truly exciting for your summer stay this year.

There’s nothing like getting away from it all and jettisoning off to somewhere far flung to really make the most of your summer stay – and with so many amazing and diverse destinations to choose from there’s nothing like considering where it is on the planet you might spend your must needed summer stay.

Be sure to pick a fabulous find of a location that offers you the chance to immerse yourself in a thrilling new culture, to learn loads about the location you’re staying at, while also allowing room for you to kick back and relax, to simply spend a little bit of time doing very little of anything, other than maybe, enjoying a coffee and thumbing a good paperback.

One of the very best forthcoming getaway to consider, that is fast-becoming a hot location to jettison off to is the stunning city of Dar Es Salaam – a truly stunning stay that will allow you to really make the absolute most of things.

Find out more about this stunning stay…:

Dar Es Salaam

Dar Es Salaam makes for a truly stunning stay offering a world of brilliant things to immerse yourself in and discover. This stunning city makes for a bustling and thriving hub, with all the culture, amazing food and excellent shopping, you can imagine.

There are some amazing stays in this city, such as the gorgeous Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas And SPA a fabulous luxury hotel in Zanzibar.

Dar Es Salaam can be found on Tanzania’s beautiful Indian Ocean coast and is one of Tanzania’s major cities making for a thrilling visit. It has a fascinating history and once grew from a fishing village. With some brilliant museums and galleries, find out some of the city’s must sees and main attractions below.

Kariakoo Market

A veritable must-visit, this brilliant find of a market makes for one of the busiest and most bustling markets in Dar Es Salaam. Such a lively place with loads of atmosphere pick up a local bargain or two here.

Amazing View

If you’re hoping to take in all of the city and get an idea of what Dar Es Salaam looks like from on high, then make your way towards the Azania Lutheran Church, from which you can access the New Africa Hotel, then to the Sawasdee Thai food allowing you the best views in the entire city.

National Museum

If you’re going to the city and want to visit at least one museum, then be sure to visit the stunning National Museum to find out all about Dar Es Salaam’s stunning past.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb